Insurance; These are the contracts made with institutions dealing with insurance in order to compensate for future damages to a person or thing’s life, health, life and property in return for the premium paid in advance. In the event of an accident as a result of the insurance contract, the insured shall be entitled to receive compensation. In return for the insurer’s obligation to protect the insured, the insured also has an obligation to pay an amount called premium determined by the contract.
The written agreement between the institution providing insurance service and the person or persons who want to benefit from the insurance service is called a policy. Since the insurance policies are mutual, everything should be agreed between the insurance company and the insured.
What is the Importance of Insurance?
A large part of the premium production of insurance companies comes from vehicle insurance. When it comes to having insurance, the first thing that comes to people’s minds is to insure their vehicles. But it is always important to take precautions against all the risks of life, to get support in case of an accident and to get through the process as soon as possible. It may be impossible to prevent loss of life in an accident or disaster by taking out insurance, but at least the lives left behind can be secured through insurance.
There are various types of insurance against many risks that can be experienced in life. People have automobile insurance to protect their cars, housing insurance to secure their homes, private health insurance to cover health costs, TCIP against earthquakes, traffic insurance to cover the damages to the other party in traffic, individual pension to be an assurance in case of risk in the future by making savings. etc. There are many types of insurance such as All these types of insurance are actually important precautions that should be taken against any possible risk. People may think that all possible risks will not come to them, but all risks can come to them anytime, anywhere.
It may be a wrong idea not to take out insurance, thinking that there will be no risk. In the event of a sudden damage, both moral and financial difficulties can be experienced. However, since the insurance takes precautions against possible risks, it will be a savior in case of any risk.
What Does Insurance Services Cover?
In case of loss or damage, causing financial losses for the person(s) who have an interest on it;
- a movable or immovable property,
- Any event that causes the loss of a legal right or a legal liability if it occurs,
- In the event of death or injury, a life that may cause monetary losses for the person himself or the people to whom he is connected by interest,
- The building or its contents for the fire policy, the ship or the cargo being transported for the transportation policy, the legal liability of the person concerned for the damages that may be caused to others for the liability policy, the life of the insured person for the life policy, the subject of the insurance,
What are the Points to Consider While Making Insurance?
Extreme caution should be exercised when making insurance contracts. The important details to be considered are listed below;
- Insurance contracts made between the policyholder and the insurance company must be made at the request of the policyholder. The policyholder must provide the insurance company with the correct and complete information that must be specified in the policy for the insurance to be made.
- The policyholder should read the policy carefully, all conditions should be in favor of the insurance, and the items against the insured should be reported to the insurance company.
- The scope of insurance coverage must be thoroughly learned. You should be informed about the out-of-scope situations.
- Premium amounts specified in the policy must be paid on time and in full. It should be noted that the insurer is not responsible when there are premiums not paid by the insured.